NYS Governor / Lt Gov.
NYS Attorney General
# # # # #
From The Blog
- 2014 Elections Largely Successful!
- Ellicott Committee Pancake Breakfast
- Committee Elects Officers for 2015
- Updated: Events 2014
- Happy Presidents Day, and Celebrating Lincoln’s Legacy.
- President Reagan’s 103rd Birthday; His Legacy Lives On…
- “So help me God”; Sworn in and ready to lead…
- Merry CHRISTmas to all
- Inauguration Day Ceremony New Year’s Day
- Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
- ICYMI: NYGOP Launching Unprecedented Grassroots Effort to Challenge Governor Cuomo's Job-Killing $15 Minimum Wage Increase November 16, 2015
- ICYMI: Pulling Back the Curtain on New York's Top Two Democrats October 16, 2015
- ICYMI: A Light Shines in Harlem September 24, 2015
- ICYMI: NY Post - De Blasio is Missing in Action as City Goes Downhill July 13, 2015
- Statement from Ed Cox on Hillary Clinton's speech July 13, 2015
- N.Y. ranks 46th for fiscal health: Report July 8, 2015
- Lee Zeldin, House Freshman, Is a Foreign-Affairs Firebrand July 8, 2015
- ICYMI: Bloomberg Politics - De Blasio Gets Payback From State Senate Republicans He Worked Against June 26, 2015