NYS Governor / Lt Gov.
NYS Attorney General
# # # # #
From The Blog
- 2014 Elections Largely Successful!
- Ellicott Committee Pancake Breakfast
- Committee Elects Officers for 2015
- Updated: Events 2014
- Happy Presidents Day, and Celebrating Lincoln’s Legacy.
- President Reagan’s 103rd Birthday; His Legacy Lives On…
- “So help me God”; Sworn in and ready to lead…
- Merry CHRISTmas to all
- Inauguration Day Ceremony New Year’s Day
- Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
- ICYMI: RNC Opens New Office in Queens February 23, 2016
- Chairman Cox's Response to Governor Cuomo's Proposed $15 Minimum Wage Increase January 25, 2016
- ICYMI: Reasons to worry about the $15 Minimum Wage January 21, 2016
- ICYMI: WSJ - The Evidence Is Piling Up That Higher Minimum Wages Kill Jobs December 21, 2015
- ICYMI: NYGOP Launching Unprecedented Grassroots Effort to Challenge Governor Cuomo's Job-Killing $15 Minimum Wage Increase November 16, 2015
- ICYMI: Pulling Back the Curtain on New York's Top Two Democrats October 16, 2015
- ICYMI: A Light Shines in Harlem September 24, 2015
- ICYMI: NY Post - De Blasio is Missing in Action as City Goes Downhill July 13, 2015